Tuesday, February 12, 2013

 I enjoy living in a house off campus because it allows me a place to go and call my own off campus. It is nice to come home and be away from school. You still experience community within your house but have a home too. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to campus, but I really don’t mind. A brisk walk in the morning wakes me up for my 8 a.m that I seem to never be able to avoid scheduling. At the same time it is always fun when someone on their way out of Messiah asks if I’d like a ride home. I agreed to room in the Hospitality House before I meet the other members and it has been a great experience. We all have our own quirks but we get along really well and enjoy living together.                                                                                                              
                 -Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment